Tuesday, July 6, 2010

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”


So in order to succeed you must try, try and try again.
I had emailed the librarian who had most recently been working in my school, to get her opinions on the role of a librarian with in school. Unfortunately, her email appears to no longer work. This could most likely be directly linked to her also relocating to Canada and the email being a United Arab Emirates provider. Who knows? So, as Winston Churchill tells me; success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Thus, with enthusiasm I go on.
I have emailed the other librarians I know. The concern is that they are predominantely academic librarians so may be out of touch with the lowly teacher librarians. I await their responses.
And while I wait I shall continue to enjoy Lebanon and all the Arabic, culture and food it has to offer me.

No comments: